DMCA PolicyThe Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") is designed to protect content creators from having their work stolen and published by other people on the internet. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy applies to the AIWallpapers.net website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services") and outlines how this Website operator ("Operator", "we", "us" or "our") addresses copyright infringement notifications and how you ("you" or "your") may submit a copyright infringement complaint.
Notifications of infringementIf you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any material available on our Services infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a written copyright infringement notification ("Notification") using our contact details pursuant to the DMCA. All such Notifications must comply with the DMCA requirements.
Filing a DMCA complaint is the start of a pre-defined legal process. Your complaint will be reviewed for accuracy, validity, and completeness. If your complaint has satisfied these requirements, our response may include the removal or restriction of access to allegedly infringing material.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in any portion of this Policy, the Operator reserves the right to take no action upon receipt of a DMCA copyright infringement notification if it fails to comply with all the requirements of the DMCA for such notifications.
The process described in this Policy does not limit our ability to pursue any other remedies we may have to address suspected infringement.
Reporting copyright infringementIf you would like to notify us of infringing material or activity, we encourage you to contact us using our contact details. Please allow 1-5 business days for an email response. Note that for your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, the following must be included:
- A signature (physical or electronic) of an individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Details identifying the copyrighted work which you believe has been infringed
- Details of the content which you believe infringes your copyrighted work and where it is located on the Website/Service
- Contact information, so that we may respond to you, such as your name, address and email-address
- A statement that you believe in good faith that the content has been used in a manner not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law, and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on their behalf